Psychological rehabilitation of children in the period of remission of oncohematological diseases in the conditions of sanatoria for children and parents
The objective: to characterize the dynamics of psychological state of children during the remission of oncohematological diseases in the rehabilitation complex conducted in a sanatorium for children and parents. Differentiated approach to the psychological support of sick children is used. Manifestations of anxiety and types of aggression were taking into account. The approach mentioned contributes to the improvement of social adaptation, psycho-emotional status, and relationships in society. It is established that psychological help to the mothers who bring up children after oncological diseases treatment, causes a significant decrease in the manifestations of personal and reactive anxiety.
2. Dermanova, I. B. (2002). Diagnostika emocionalno-nravstvennogo razvitiya (s. 124-126). SPb.: Rech. [in Russian].
3. Kolygin, B. A., & Kuleva, S. A. (Red.). (2011). Posledstviya protivoopuholevoj terapii u detej. SPb.: Gippokrat. [in Russian].
4. Myroshkin, R. B., Fisun Ye. V., & Filippova, N. Ye. (2010). Psykholohichna reabilitatsiia simei z ditmy, yaki perenesly onkolohichne zakhvoriuvannia. Praktychna psykholohiia ta psykhoanaliz, 3, 24-28. [in Ukrainian].
5. Ravich-Sherbo, I. V., Rumyancev, A. G., & Kiyan, I. G. (2004). Psihologicheskie osobennosti detej, stradayushih ostrym limfoblastnym lejkozom. Voprosy psihologii, 6, 85-92. [in Russian].
6. Khaitovych, M. V. (1999). Yakist zhyttia u ditei, khvorykh na vehetatyvnu dysfunktsiiu. Pediatriia, akusherstvo ta hinekolohiia, 4, 84-85. [in Ukrainian].
7. Yanshin, P. V. (2007). Klinicheskaya psihodiagnostika lichnosti. SPb.: Rech. [in Russian].
8. Stam, H., Oort, F. J., & Last, B. F. (2008). Emotional functioning of parents of children with cancer: the first five years of continuous remission after the end of treatment. Psychooncology, 5 (17), 448-459.